NOTE:

Please take note: I am seeing issues with the coloring/saturation of my photos when they are posted on the blog. Please be aware, that the photos are not nearly dull as they may seem when viewing them from the Blog. I'm not sure how to fix this issue, so this will have to do for now. Thanks!!

{ TURNERS } C & L

>> Monday, October 18, 2010

What a fun photoshoot this was!! Ashley. Turner and I were preggers the same time, me with my oldest, and her with her youngest. (Pictured below Landon Turner.) What a ball of energy he was! I got to see what it might have been like if Kylyn had turned out to be a boy but just watching this little guy run around. His older sister, Clara is such a doll! I love her cute glasses with the butterfly on them. Adorable. I had a great time chatting away with Ashley, mostly about the kids of course. We will have to arrange a play date for your ball of energy and my little wild ray of sunshine to play together! I cant imagine what they could manage to get into.
It was so much fun getting to photograph these guys, and I hope I have the honor and opportunity to do it again sometime real soon. Your an awesome family to work with! Next time we'll have to see Matt get in a few pictures.
Thanks Turners



1 comments:

Anonymous October 18, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

LOVE them! can't wait to see them all! Your awesome :o) Thanks!

Whats New??

> 2014 Investment Chart is POSTED.




About

Karlstad, MN, United States
Shoot me an email at Chelsiehanson.photography@gmail.com I am an on-site and all natural light photographer. I carry no flashes or lighting equipment, so outdoor and naturally lit areas work best. I have a photo-journalistic style and prefer to capture REAL moments best. I have a real passion for photography, my work, and others. Check out my About Me tab for more details about what I do.

Total Pageviews

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP