NOTE:

Please take note: I am seeing issues with the coloring/saturation of my photos when they are posted on the blog. Please be aware, that the photos are not nearly dull as they may seem when viewing them from the Blog. I'm not sure how to fix this issue, so this will have to do for now. Thanks!!

J|O|S|L|Y|N Harriet Hanson

>> Monday, October 4, 2010


This photoshoot was a bit more special then most I do simply because this is our newest addition, Joslyn Harriet Hanson.
She is such a beautiful baby, just like her big sister. I'm so proud to have such photogenic girls!
The bear in the photos is specificly special to her daddy and I as well. After Joslyn was born she was wisked off to Grand Forks ND and into the NICU there. Shortly thereafter was again transfered to Fargo ND. She definatly had an unsually rough start. We were very close to loosing our little one, but God had His hand on our precious baby girl, and it was only 10days after being in an NICU that she was discharged! Her doctors were definatly surprised at how well and how fast she turned the corner, and started consistantly getting better. While she was sick her daddy and I spent alot of time away from home, and our older daughter Kylyn, and alot of time in the NICU at the side of our very sick baby girl. We wanted to buy her a gift that would be special, and that would always remind us of how lucky we are to have her with us today. The gift shop was wonderful with very beautiful gifts including the bear we purchased for her. We will never again spend as much as we did on a stuffed bear, thats for sure. Ha-ha.
We hope to keep it in as good of condition as possible, put in in a hope chest/box and give it to her again when she is older. It sits in her room on her pretty antique chair.
All the photos were taken in her room.


 

0 comments:

Whats New??

> 2014 Investment Chart is POSTED.




About

Karlstad, MN, United States
Shoot me an email at Chelsiehanson.photography@gmail.com I am an on-site and all natural light photographer. I carry no flashes or lighting equipment, so outdoor and naturally lit areas work best. I have a photo-journalistic style and prefer to capture REAL moments best. I have a real passion for photography, my work, and others. Check out my About Me tab for more details about what I do.

Total Pageviews

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP