NOTE:

Please take note: I am seeing issues with the coloring/saturation of my photos when they are posted on the blog. Please be aware, that the photos are not nearly dull as they may seem when viewing them from the Blog. I'm not sure how to fix this issue, so this will have to do for now. Thanks!!

Jacobson Family

>> Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Really had fun doing this wonderful families photos. Beautiful people, beautiful weather, beautiful locations, couldn't have been better. Well, maybe minus the mosquitoes, but its Minnesota, so what do you expect?

Hope you enjoy the session!








0 comments:

Whats New??

> 2014 Investment Chart is POSTED.




About

Karlstad, MN, United States
Shoot me an email at Chelsiehanson.photography@gmail.com I am an on-site and all natural light photographer. I carry no flashes or lighting equipment, so outdoor and naturally lit areas work best. I have a photo-journalistic style and prefer to capture REAL moments best. I have a real passion for photography, my work, and others. Check out my About Me tab for more details about what I do.

Total Pageviews

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP